Friday, January 11, 2019

Tips For Drawing Eyes

   Uhh,, yeahh. I think I've done this one on the other post lol. But everything for the assignment hhh;;;

Anyway, here are some tips for drawing eyes::
As I said on the other post, if you have same face syndrome, you could start by changing the eyes first.


You could try:
1. Changing the eye's color
2. Try new eye shapes
3. Widening the iris
4. Making the eyes more slit (???)
5. Lowering eyelids

How you draw these eyes depends on your artstyle too. If you have realistic or cartoony artstyles then this tips won't work

1 comment:

  1. I bought this book for my artisticy inclined 11-year old daughter who has fallen in love with anime characters. I am a professional animator myself and this books reminds me of the things I learned while getting my fine arts degrees. I plan to go through it with her and help her understand how to create the characters' proportions and angles, and this book does a great job of introducing those concepts.

    The book's quality exceeded my expectations for a paperback book at the below $20 price range. It's pages are very high quality paper. The book cover is made of a high grade material that won't tare easily or quickly get bent or misshapen.

    The illustrations are large and clear and the steps to each are very clear and easy to follow. The colors are vibrant and exciting. There are loads of visuals and great images in this book. I love how it is broken into sections to explain how to make characters have different emotions, how to make lovable heroes or evil bruding villains. Or how to make clothing styles. And the images are large enough to trace with tracing paper so my daughter can begin to get a feel for the correct angles and proportions of the character's features.

    I am extremely pleased with this drawing guide and will be seeking out more guides from this author and publisher in the future.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XRXQ2Z5

    ReplyDelete