Saturday, October 20, 2018

Romance Manga Recommendation

    Ey, back at it again with the English and not so polite way of talking. But yeah, I know this post is not about drawing but it's about romance manga that I like or I have read. Note: I really like strong girl protagonist types so I think this list will be filled with that type of fem MC.


Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta

    Isekai romance genre with a pure airheaded girl? Sign me the hecc up yo!! The female MC gave me a fluffy feeling. I like this manga very very much so you really should read this!! Not to mention this is a harem (but there are female characters too). My summary for this one gem is; originally this was an otome game but the female MC replaced the real arrogant fem MC. Fem MC played this game and you would understand if you read this soon. Originally, real otome fem MC is actually the villain but our MC prevent that from happening, but enough the dilly dally, GO READ THIS NOW ITS MY FAVORITE~!!


I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags…

Genres: RomCom, Josei, Harem, Shoujo, School Life, Fantasy, Isekai, Slice of Life
Written by: Hidaka Nami; Yamaguchi Satoru
Chapters: 13
Status: Ongoing

    When she trips and hits her head, 8-year-old Katarina Claes, daughter of a duke, suddenly remembers her past life as a high school girl obsessed with otome games. When it is confirmed soon after that Katarina is engaged to the third prince, Gerald, she realizes she’s been reincarnated into one of those otome games, “Fortune Lover”!


But Katarina isn’t the heroine -- she’s been reincarnated as the villainess who interfered with the MC’s romance! In a good end, Katarina is always exiled, but in a bad end, she’s always killed! Is there a way for her to have a happy end too!? This is her story of avoiding her own doomed bad end and live long and happily!


Koroshi Ai

    A strong, cold hearted, and a bounty hunter female protagonist? Not to mention fox eyed male protagonist? With a little touch of gore and action, this manga is my second favorite!

Koroshi Ai

Genres: Action, Josei, Romance, Shoujo, Psychological
Written by: Fe
Chapters: 21
Status: Ongoing

One certain day, Chateau, a bounty hunter belonging to an assassin organization, encounters the mysterious bounty hunter Ryang-ha. After being shown the overwhelming difference in their abilities and thinking that this is going to be her end, Ryang-ha's only demand from her is to exchange their contact information. From then on, the days of Ryang-ha stalking her have begun.

A story of tension and action of a couple who have love for kill!

Hiru to Yoru no Oishii Jikan

    Cold and mature female protagonist and a floofy pure male protagonist which is her housekeeper pfft. Yep, this is one of my favorites manga and I promise you it'll make you squeal or triggered.

Hiru to Yoru no Oishii Jikan

Genres: RomCom, School Life
Written by: Yumi Morikawa
Chapters: 7
Status: Ongoing

"Today's dinner is omurice!" "Don't need it."

A story of the cohabitation between a skilled high school chef and a middle aged novelist.



After his father's move abroad, Asaoka Mahiru began living with one of his father's acquaintances; the indifferent novelist, Kitagawa Yoruko. Despite being close to other guys, she walks around without a bra and refuses to eat Mahiru's meals. His attempts at getting her to eat result in...!?



Onee Joou to Shirayuki Hime

    The art is pretty, the female protagonist is also pretty, and the male protagonist is also pretty! Everything is pretty in this manga and it'll make me think why I'm not prettyjfjfsj. Step that aside, this is actually a reversed role of Snow White (I mean, only the witch is replaced by the male MC).

Onee Joou to Shirayuki Hime

Genres: RomCom, Fantasy, Shoujo
Written by: Azusa Kina
Chapters: 6
Status: Ongoing

Once upon a time, a beautiful prince (or queen?) asked his mirror: "Magic mirror in my hand, who is the fairest in the land?"


At first, he is mesmerized by Snow White's image, BUT to his greatest displeasure, his face wasn't reflected in the mirror. Snow White needs to disappear!

And last but not least:

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama!

    Not exactly my favorite but I'll list it here for my honorable mention. At young age, I hate anime and mostly I hate romance stuffs for real. Can't believe my two most hated stuffs combined became my first anime series that I follow. I guess you can call it fate haha.


KaichouwaMaidSama vol01 Cover.jpg

Genre: Romcom
Written by: Hiro Fujiwara
Volumes: 18
Chapters: 85
Status: Completed

    Once an all-boys school, Seika High, infamous for its rowdy students, has recently become a co-ed school. However, with the female population still remaining a minority even after the change over the recent years, Misaki Ayuzawa works hard to make the school a better place for girls. She puts a lot of effort into academics and athletics, and earns the trust of the teachers. Eventually, she becomes the first female student council president. Misaki has gained a reputation, among the male students body as a strict boy-hating demon dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her reputation, she secretly works part-time at a maid café in order to support her ill mom and sister by returning the huge debt their father had left them.

   And that's it for my romance manga/webtoon recommendation, I actually can recommend others but I'll give my best and favorite ones so far! Thank for stopping by and be sure to READ them. Okay? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment